Veterans Administration Loan (VA)
Perfect for veterans and members or spouses of the U.S. Armed Services. Get fixed-rate or ARM mortgages with little-to-no money down—even if you have less-than perfect credit. Refinance up to 100% of your home or buy a new home and never pay private mortgage insurance (PMI).
VA Loan Features
- Available for fixed rate (30, 20, and 15) or 5-year ARM loans.
- Available Jumbo loans.
- Refinance up to 100% of your primary home’s value.
- Reduced funding fees and flexible documentation requirements.
- Buy a home with little-to-no no money down (primary home).
- No monthly PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance).
- VA loans are governed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
How VA Home Loans Work
- Fixed-rate payments available.
- ARM interest rates are fixed for a period of 5 years. After the fixed rate period, your interest rate can adjust up or down depending on the market.
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties.
LifeSource Mortgage will help you choose the mortgage that will work best for you. Let us help you with the following:
- Exceptional Personalized Service and Care—As a small, independent, family mortgage company; we care about our clients and our reputation. Serving you is our first priority and we are available almost any day of the week.
- The Best Mortgage Rates—We have the ability to shop interest rates from several lenders and our clients are very satisfied with our rates and responsiveness. Doing so gives our clients the best rate for their situation.
- Increased Chance of Approval—Combining the service of our knowledgeable loan officers with our access to several lenders gives us the ability to find the lender who will offer the highest probability for approval! We work quickly to make sure you get everything you need to get into the home of your dreams.