Federal Housing Administration Loan (FHA)
The FHA loan is a flexible option, government-insured loan. There are less strict credit requirements and qualifications that often make this loan the easiest loan for buying a home or refinancing.
How it Works/Payments
- Pay your FHA mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties.
- Fixed rates available on 30, 25, 20, and 15-year terms.
- 5-year adjustable-rate (ARM) mortgages available.
- Credit scores as low as 580 may qualify.
- Refinance up to 97.75% of your primary home’s value.
- Buy a home with as little as 3.5% down (primary home).
LifeSource Mortgage will help you choose the mortgage that will work best for you. Let us help you with the following:
- Exceptional Personalized Service and Care—As a small, independent, family mortgage company; we care about our clients and our reputation. Serving you is our first priority and we are available almost any day of the week.
- The Best Mortgage Rates—We have the ability to shop interest rates from several lenders and our clients are very satisfied with our rates and responsiveness. Doing so gives our clients the best rate for their situation.
- Increased Chance of Approval—Combining the service of our knowledgeable loan officers with our access to several lenders gives us the ability to find the lender who will offer the highest probability for approval! We work quickly to make sure you get everything you need to get into the home of your dreams.